Counter Weight Multicam
- Built with the issued battlskin cobra in mind but never the less also compatible with any helmet/helmet cover with rear loop on the cover/helmet.
- Main body of pouch has been manafactuered using multicam laminate, and will take the soldiers spare 152 Battery or similar sized counter weight. The pouch has a lower profile top with bungee cord fitter which will easily take an IR mockingbird or similar.
- X2 Multicam elastic loops at the bottom of the pouch to take cyalume when/if needed.
- Multicam loop fitted on the face of the pouch for IR patches.
- Velcro Onewrap straps at the bottom of pouch for extra securing or for comms cable tidy.
- Constructed from Laser cut Laminate Cordura and Multicam Elastic.
- The best build quality with laser cut fabrics which are automatically heat sealed when cut, precise automated sewing makes this pouch the best on the market globally.
- 152 battery shown is not included it is being used for demonstration only.
ANY ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT OR PATCHES SHOWN ON PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED, THE SALE IS FOR A COUNTERWEIGHT POUCH ONLY.
Pouch manafactuered by Orion Defence (Denmark) and fulfilled and posted from Milspec Tailor in the UK.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly.
Custom made kit is not subject to return unless deemed and agreed unfit for purpose, once project has begun no refund will be given on cancelation.
Due to products being made to order, lead times will vary from 1-4 weeks. Once complete, all orders will be dispatched via Royal Mail Signed For, which a tracking number will be provided accordingly. Please visit the Royal Mail website for delivery status as once posted we are unable to given any further information.